ADHD Awesome is a psycho-education programme developed to help young people understand their ADHD diagnosis.
It involves the whole family discovering and learning about ADHD, the impact it has upon them as well as strategies on how to work WITH ADHD rather than against it.
Throughout the five weekly sessions we will explore the ADHD brain and how it works, communication strategies and how to respond instead of reacting, mindfulness and meditation, strengthening a positive growth mindset as well as how to support the executive functions.
The programme is worked around you and your needs. It is adapted to you and your family and is personalised so that you get the most out of our time together.
- Define what ADHD is and its causality
- Identify the symptoms of ADHD
- Explore facts which dispel myths around ADHD
- Describe co- morbidities associated with ADHD
- List treatments for ADHD
- Explore ways of supporting an individual with ADHDDiscuss emotional dysregulation
Once purchased the team will be in touch to schedule in your 5 sessions.