This is a unique programme for young people (aged 13+) to train to become ADHD Awesome Peer Mentors. Each 90-minute session is delivered online, via Zoom and resources will be provided prior to the course beginning.
Who better to become an ADHD Peer Mentor than young people who have lived experience of ADHD?
During the programme they will explore their own ADHD brains whilst reflecting, each week, on ways to support their peers in school, whilst socialising or at clubs and groups.
- Discover personal strengths
- Illustrate the ADHD brain
- Discuss the fight, flight and freeze response
- Create a Life Wheel
- Explore Executive Functions
- Discover methods to create goals
- Explore coaching strategies
- Practice growth mindset tasks
- Identify appropriate relaxation strategies
Once purchased the team will be in touch to schedule in your 5 sessions.