Parenting Resilience Short Course
Parenting a child with special education needs can be exhausting but, as parent/carers, you keep on going to ensure your child receives the best support and guidance that is available.
This two-hour short course will focus on the need for parents/carers to be aware of their mental, physical and emotional health and will provide tips and strategies to move forwards with a stronger positive growth mindset.
This fun, educational and reflective workshop is packed full of resources to help navigate you through a busy and, sometimes, hectic life.
A downloadable workbook, accompanies this course, which contains all you need to join in and make the most of the time available.
- Identify the pillars of resilience.
- Create a resilience action plan.
- Demonstrate positive self-talk.
- Define resilience.
- Explore control influence and concern.
- Discuss the pillars of resilience.
- Decide which strategies may work for you.
2 hour session (includes workbook)