Parent and Carer Power Hour Q and A.
These small, tailored workshops will focus on a topic each week, working as a group, to discover more about ADHD and working through the challenges that may arise. A diagnosis of ADHD can be overwhelming but with support and guidance, from a holistic approach, it can be a positive attribute which will harness your inherent skills and qualities.
Each session is delivered via zoom and limited to twelve people to ensure that everyone has a voice.
- Explore the causality of ADHD.
- Identify physical, behavioural and mental symptoms of ADHD and how they impact an individual.
- Explore facts which dispel myths around ADHD.
- Describe co-morbidities associated with ADHD.
- List treatments for ADHD.
- Examine executive functions.
- Explain what Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria is and how it manifests. Evaluate how Imposter Syndrome affects a person with ADHD.
- Explore a variety of support strategies.